Sunday, June 28, 2009

My Heart vs My Mind

Its been a while since i've posted something in this blog. I've had lots of problems in the past and since then, i tried to forget all those things that haunted me these past few months. But even though i've tried, fragments of my nightmares seem to come back everytime i encounter events, things or places that reminds me of those nightmares. For me, its already that past and i'm really trying to forget and overcome them.

I think its time for me to really move on and try to find that special someone in my life. They say that i shouldn't seek for it and it will come to me at the right moment at the right time. This made me wonder.... How should i deal with it when it comes to my life. Should i still use my heart or should i use my mind instead?

These past few months was a blessing in disguise for me for i knew that everytime i fail in life, there's always someone or something that makes me want to stand back again. Recently, I realized that time is short. If i don't act now, it might be too late. I've met new people and theres this one girl that really caught my attention and interests. She's very intellectual, open minded and she's really good at making conversations. I've been thinking a lot about her and sure i would love to go give it a shot but my mind tells me that i'm not at her level. My mind tells me that I am not the guy that would interest her at all.

Aside from this girl, there's this another girl, an "angel" whom i really adore and love. She has been really nice to me even though i made some things that didn't worked well with us in the past. I know well that she has forgiven me but some things just really don't work well with us. I know that she knows i really love her but she couldn't love me for she already have that special someone of hers. This really made me feel bad about myself. There she is just waiting for me to make my move but i didn't. I really feel bad about that. If i just made my move before, maybe i'll be that special someone in her life.

Sometimes, life is really unfair. I loved my life but life wouldn't love me back. I guess God has plans for me in the future. And i wish it will not be as painful as my past.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home