Friday, October 02, 2009

Random Thoughts: YM Status

Just now i saw a post on one of my friends in Friendster. To those people who doesn't know Friendster, it is a social networking site. It is focused on helping people stay in touch with friends and discover new people and things that are important to them. For me, important or not, it is one way to help people meet new people and eventually gain more friends. That's whats important.

On with the story.....

The post was like this. "I may see people happy right now but i know that its gonna be my turn someday".

After seeing this message, i know that this will be a nice YM status so i did. I copy/pasted it as my YM status. A little bit "emo~ish" but what the heck? It was a really nice line. I know that i can really really really relate to this post and i know that someday, somehow, it will be my turn.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

NZBsRus.com
Forget Laggin Downloads Using NZB Files You Can Hastily Search Movies, PC Games, MP3s, Applications & Download Them @ Fast Speeds

Usenet

1:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi your website is cute
Check out at that crazy emo video clip:
http://tinyurl.com/a6olap

8:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Perhaps tons of You again would like to mind a room tv manifest on telly of Your pc. I was worrisome to put one's finger on a virtuous website that allows it .

Can You recommend me something ?

Thanks.
mecze

4:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am able to make link exchange with HIGH pr pages on related keywords like bad credit loans and other financial keywords.
My web page is www.usainstantpayday.com

If your page is important contact me.
please only good pages, wih PR>2 and related to financial keywords
Thanks
erypecroppy

5:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey

I'm looking to learn [url=http://www.maxkravmaga.com][b]Krav Maga[/b][/url]. I have some MMA experience and I'm wondering if Krav Maga is right for me. I'm looking for a mix of [url=http://www.MaxKravMaga.com][b]Self Defense[/b] and a [url=http://www.MaxKravMaga.com][b]Krav Maga Workout[/b][/url]

I would appreciate any advice

Best

Joe

9:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home