Tuesday, April 05, 2011

The wiki for shutter babies

I'm not a camera lover but I do love gadgets. Nowadays, more and more people prefer buying a DSLR camera than Digicams. Before, having your own SLR is like being the "GOD" of Photographers. I'm not new with the latest trends in technology but when it comes to Cameras, i'm a total noob. I have a friend who owns a Canon 50D DSLR and is into photography as a hobby. Lately, my brother wanted one. So i was asked to scout for a good SLR camera in BestBuy. Being a noob about these stuffs, i searched the site hoping to get a good bargain. My friend told me that there are lots of things that i should consider before i buy one. So i searched the net for a good site and bumped on this blogsite Snapsort.

At first i thought its just a simple blogsite about photography and cameras but i found that it was a really helpful site. It's like the wiki of DSLR's! Now i won't be having trouble of looking for a good model for a reasonable price. Kudos to the blog owner who put up the site. It's very informative and everything i need to know is there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home