Friday, June 24, 2011

The day i loved a Goddess

A goddess is a female deity. In some cultures goddesses are associated with Earth, motherhood, love, and the household.

I'm no fan of any myths but i do like hearing stories about them sometimes. I know this post will be a bit awkward once she read this post but i will post it anyway. I met a girl online. Actually i never thought i would fall for her but i did. There are things that happened between us that didn't go well....I got used to it. I tried to move on when she left and i did, at least i thought i did...

She's a self-proclaimed goddess online and I'm sure every other 17,000+ angry birds out there would agree. Yes she got 17K+ fans on Facebook. For those people who don't know about FB or Facebook, it's a social networking site on the net just like the old Friendster. Anyway, she has that smile that i really love to see. A person who is not afraid to speak what's on her mind.

Even though we've shared bad memories in the past, i still cherished some good ones and that is enough for me. I know since the day she left, she will come back someday and she did. And I'm happy because she's back. I loved her, i still do and i hope that someday she will love me too. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home