Sunday, September 18, 2011

It's for the best. I wish you luck.....

Last September 16, I made a confession. I admitted to someone that I love her. She was speechless at first but later replied with a song. It made me happy. I thought we're ok. I thought she recognizes me. I was wrong..... again.

I'm a fan of her blog. I know that she likes someone else. I fully understand now. She doesn't want to be in a relationship with me. I did everything i could, or at least i tried. I feel that my efforts are wasted again. I was always clueless about everything. But now i know now what to do. I'm not mad at her. I know that it's her choice to make not mine. Yes i feel the pain but I'm not blaming her for it. I missed her when she left and i will surely miss her again. I hope her decisions in the future will not hurt her again. Please do understand that I'm still not giving up yet. I'm still here waiting but I'll just give more space for her and for myself. I just wish that someday, somehow she'll realize that i love her so much that it hurts.



"Wag mo sanang isipin na hindi ako makapaghintay. Nandito pa rin ako maghihintay pero ayaw ko na masaktan."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home