Saturday, September 24, 2011

This is just the Beginning

As I was browsing my fb account today, I decided to open an application entitled "GOD Wants you to know". It is a very useful application whenever you feel the need to get inspired or seek advice. Today, I got this message from the application:

On this day of your life, Allan Rey, we believe God wants you to know ... that beginnings are only possible where there are endings.

Clear acknowledged endings are as necessary to intelligible life, as pauses between notes to intelligible music. Although endings sometimes feel like the end of you, take them for what they really are, - the end of a stage in your life. Here is to new beginnings!


I know I've been through tough and rough times in my life lately, but now I'm ready to face them all. I'll start with my family. for me, family ALWAYS comes first. And sunday is family day so I will just stay here at home tomorrow and be with the people who loves me most.

Secondly, focusing on my career. Professional Career Service Examination is just weeks away and I think now is the time to focus on the examination.

And lastly, my life. My lovelife to be exact. I realized that no matter how hard I try, No matter how sincere I show my Love and Affection to her, it was no use. She doesn't like me. I feel stupid. Sure enough, I don't deserve her BEST, but I don't deserve her WORST either. I accepted her whole being, ignoring her past and tried to show my love for her and maybe eventually plan for our future together. Of course it didn't happen because i didn't get the chance to prove myself. All i get is lots of excuses. Siguro kung magiging kami nga talaga, only time will tell. I don't want to be a secured reserve in her life. I'm not posting this to judge her but rather voicing out myself on this matter. I feel that she's afraid to lose somebody but every now and then, she's losing more and more worthy people in her life. Yes i feel the pain, but i know that i will survive. I will just accept the fact that we can only be friends for now but one thing is for sure. I will still treasure her just the same. :)

Here's a song from a Grease Classic sang by a schoolmate from High School. I really love her version of this song, very classic and I can really relate myself from the song.



In the end, it doesn't really matter.... What matters most is how we are able to fix things right and not the wrong way. Still i wish you the best. I hope we meet soon and I'm keeping you here in my heart and treasure our friendship forever. This is just the Beginning :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home